PADI Multilevel Diver
In PADI Multilevel Diver course you learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That’s the way you really dive, after all. You’ll learn to use The eRDPml version of the RDP for planning multilevel dives, making it a great companion for your dive computer (as well as a way to make multilevel dives if you forget to bring your computer).
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization) and 12 years old
- Plan and execute multilevel dives (different depths on the same dive)
- Back up your dive computer and plan multi-level dives with The WheelTM
- Maximize your no stop time
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.