PADI Specialty Instructor Course
As a seasoned PADI Instructor, you have wisdom and experience to share with up-and-coming PADI leaders. And, you know that continuing your education never ends. Why not Extend your knowledge and gain some extra training with some PADI Specialties that you can teach right after the course!
Dive more, have more fun and teach about your favorite subjects.
PADI Specialty instructor course provide some great valuable teaching tips for meeting the requirements of the course.
You can choose from wide range of specialty courses we are offering. Having five specialty instructor ratings is a prerequisite for the PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) rating.
Browse the most popular instructor specialties.
Don’t see a specialty on a subject that interests you? Write your own specialty! It’s easy and it gets you teaching scuba divers about things you like.
The Fun Part
- As a PADI Specialty Instructor, challenge your students to become PADI Master Scuba Divers
- Increase your marketability as a PADI Professional
What You Learn
You’re on your way to becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer with only five PADI Specialty Instructor ratings
You have three ways to become a PADI Specialty Instructor:
- With a PADI Course Director
- 10 experience dives in each particular specialty
- Minimum number of certification not required
- Use your experience to apply directly to PADI
- 20 experience dives in each particular specialty
- Have certified at least 25 divers before applying
- Write your own outline
Specialty Instructor Training course attendance is highly recommended. These courses provide valuable hands-on training, technique demonstrations, course marketing information, current PADI Standards information and, when applicable, instructor-level open water training. They will also give you a cutting edge on the competitive scuba instructor market.